Communicating and Quantifying Value with Tom Pisello
Tom’s new book, Evolved Selling – Optimizing Sales Enablement in the Age of Frugalnomics (available on Amazon) is a follow on to The Frugalnomics Survival Guide – How to Use Your Unique Value to Market Better, Stand Out and Sell More.
Some Key Points of This Discussion
- Why Tom focuses on ROI
- Why it’s critical to build and quantify value
- The power of Discovery assessments in building the business case for change
- Walking into customer interactions with a hypothesis of their potential problems
- Aspects of “The Challenger” sales and how to implement it effectively
- The power of Socratic dialogue to help customers become more aware
- Closing for a Discovery meeting vs a Product Demo
- How slowing down early in the sales process actually speeds up the process
- How sellers must help customers to buy
- How there are still positive opportunities in this difficult market
- How Mediafly helps companies to guide customers, turbocharge presentations and produce business cases to be more effective.
- Why pain is a stronger motivator than gain
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.