Driving SDR Performance with David Dulany
David has a long sales history and has put his expertise on paper in his book “The Sales Development Framework.”
Tenbound helps revenue leaders and reps hit their pipeline and sales numbers through program assessments, playbook designs, SDR and SD manager training and coaching and Events such as Sales Development Conferences, Training Programs and Webinars.
David truly sees sales development as a strategic imperative, not an entry level position or an afterthought.
His three fundamentals for building a strong and successful SDR team?
Check out Tenbounds upcoming events, webinars and resources on their website and their current offer to take a quick sales development survey and receive a free book.
Key Points of This Discussion
- David’s background and journey into SD and his firm
- The impact the current market is having on SDR programs
- Combining tools and technology with the human elements
- The importance of a clear process for SD teams
- SDR roles as a focused career path and who is suited to the role
- Team structure and alignment with marketing
- Skills leaders need to successfully drive the SD team
- David’s book and upcoming webinars and events
A must listen for SDR’s and particularly SaaS companies with a program that might not be generating the desired ROI.
The Sales Development Framework book is available here on Amazon
And you can find David here on Linkedin