Designing the Sales Process with David Masover
David is a global sales thought leader and sales process expert. He is also the author of several sales books.
Some key points of our discussion:
- The challenges of not having a sales process
- The risks of leaving your success up to individual sales capabilities
- The disconnect between the CRM and what’s really happening in the field
- Designing sales processes effectively
- Defining sales stages in more detail
- Qualifying components
- Getting customers to Discovery workshops
- Putting a timing dimension on pipeline stages
Learn more about David and his company here davidmasover.com
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.