How to Future-Proof Your Sales Career with Pree Sarkar
Since 2008 he has been advising leaders and professionals at global technology companies and pre-IPO start-ups to help them build winning teams and great careers.
We really need to up our game and fight smarter and harder for the roles we really want. How can sales executives and management manage their careers more proactively.
Key Points of This Discussion
- Current trends in career management
- The impact of digital transformation on sales careers
- The the keys of a solid 2020 career management strategy
- How to best present yourself on LinkedIn
- Managing your career through COVID
- Tips on demonstrating significant value in your CV
- Pree’s 4 step recruitment process
- The importance of a strong personal brand
- Creating a ‘market map’ or career prospecting list
- How to approach your prospective future employers
- The two pillars to consultative interviews
- Creating interview influence and connecting with your employer
- What not to do as an employer conducting interviews
- The most powerful way to communicate value in an interview
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.