Billion Dollar Sales Secrets with Joe Paranteau
Within a five year span, he sold more than $1B in revenue, which motivated him to share his insights.
In his first book, Billion Dollar Sales Secrets, he shares fifteen themes to help inspire people to rise to meet today’s challenges, ignite their dreams and success.
Growing up, Joe was embarrassed by his thrift store clothing, and the rusted family car. His family was poor, and as a child he painted rocks to sell as paperweights to neighbors, his first sales gig at 8 years old. Joe learned to hustle hard to get ahead in life, and it’s the backbone of his success today.
Key Points of This Discussion
- Joe’s motivation behind his book Billion Dollar Sales Secrets
- The challenges Joe is seeing in sales today
- The #1 skill salespeople and leaders need to bring to the market
- Mindset and resilience: Think big, execute small
- The mental health toll of the pandemic
- Scaling up your operations and sales teams
- Tools and technologies to assist salespeople