Optimising your LinkedIn profile for B2B Sales
Karen Tisdell is ranked one of the top LinkedIn Trainers across Asia Pacific in 2018 and 2019. Karen began writing LinkedIn profiles in 2009, facilitating LinkedIn strategy sessions on how to reposition your career and attract the work you want. Karen has since worked with many businesses to empower employees to broaden brand footprint and attract and retain clients.
Key Points of our Discussion
- The Edelman Trust Barometer
- Profile writing with authenticity
- Karen’s profile picture recommendation
- Addressing your customer’s needs in your profile
- Demonstrating value and expertise
- Creating content around customer feedback
- Optimising your news feed and monitoring conversations
- Why Leaders should utilise LinkedIn
- Practical tips on types of content, post introductions and hashtags
- Video editing and captioning tools
To learn more about Karen, visit her website, or connect with her on LinkedIn
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.