Frontline Sales Leadership with Karl Sice
Karl is an extremely passionate frontline sales leader with a contagious energy. This episode is absolutely packed with valuable insight and advice, take the 30mins to listen to the full episode, it’s very energising.
Karl’s career achievements are widely recognised
- ARN Hall of Fame – 2017
- ARN Women in ICT Awards – Judge 2014 – 2019
- Australian Institute of Management – Manager of the Year Finalist 2015
- AIIA National Board member since 2020
Key Points of This Discussion
- Karl’s career journey in the world of Tech
- Tips on moving into a new leadership role in technology today
- The “colleagant” opportunities in today’s business operations
- Shaping a culture rather than focusing on results
- The importance of extracting input from all of your team members
- Managing the pressure of tech business leadership
- Bursting out of the 13 week bubble and planning longer term
- Using your CRM data as an informative reverse coaching tool
- Effectively working with your superiors and offshore stakeholders
- We talk about people, recruiting and hunting for the right attitudes
- People management 101 – no surprises, trust and transparency
Karl is a Fellow of the Institute of Managers and Leaders, and an active participant in the Member Exchange mentoring program. He is a guest lecturer for the MBA programs at Macquarie University and the University of Technology Sydney, and mentors post graduate students. Karl supports the charity Vinnies Australia, with advice and active fundraising participation.
A must-listen for current or aspiring leaders of any B2B sales team; but in particular those in the tech space will get a lot out of this.