Keeping Prospects Engaged Through Effective Discovery
Great to be interviewed by James Harper on his podcast, Two Cents Worth: A Podcast on B2B Sales & Entrepreneurship. Our discussion focused on the issue of long sales cycles and how to keep the middle of your funnel engaged.
This is an area I see missing from much sales training, which typically focuses on prospecting and closing, when in fact, many closing issues are actually a consequence of issues in the middle of the sales funnel. Was great to discuss this and more with James and provide some insights that are especially critical for those involved in extended sales cycles.
Key Points of This Discussion
- Building a point of difference
- How to engage prospects in the middle of the funnel
- Maintaining prospect engagement during extended or complex sales cycles
- The two parts to effective sales discovery
- How to overcome your prospect’s status quo
- Building commitment through the sale to make closing easy
- Quantifying the value of change
Really enjoyed this interview with James. His podcast has a lot of other valuable content from his other interviews, which you can check out at https://agencyflarepodcast.buzzsprout.com/