Proposals for Impact and Conversions with Mark Tanner
Mark saw the coming future of productivity tools during his time at Google and together, they agreed to work on a new way to create, design and send proposals and business documents.
Prior to starting Qwilr, Mark Tanner worked as a Business Development lead for Android & Google Play.
Have you considered how important the presentation of a quote or proposal can be to a sale?
Key points of our discussion
- The challenges of traditional proposal generation methods
- How Qwilr has re-imagined proposals leveraging the cloud
- The importance of the “engagement” phase of the sales process
- Improving conversion rates with effective proposals and collaterals
- The challenges of reaching members of the buying committee
- Using interactive proposals to progress B2B deals
- Thoughts on effective remote selling
- How Mark manages his global sales team
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.