Innovative GTM Strategies for SME’s with Michael Haynes
For over 20 years, Michael has worked with companies ranging from micro-businesses to large corporates across Australia and Canada to develop and implement customer strategies and programs to drive business growth.
Particularly in these trying times if you’re struggling to make risk-averse buyers want to buy, need tips on retaining customers, or need to develop more sought after business offerings, this is a valuable episode.
Key Points of This Discussion
- How SME B2B’s should go to market in the ‘new normal’
- Understanding the risk assessment and decision making process
- Recognising opportunities, and being growth oriented in a changed market
- The three levels of listening
- Sales and marketing alignment in executing changed strategy
- Balancing existing customers, and new client acquisition
- A client of Michael’s who is cutting through with innovation
- Creating, or adjusting the business plan with adaptability
- Empowering effective leadership mindset and team culture
- Effectively implementing change and overcoming roadblocks
- World-class change management and execution
- Michael’s playbook Deciphering the business buyer
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.