Swimming in The Lake of Sales Rejection with Michael Humblet
He is a seasoned sales strategist who served in a number of different Sales Leadership functions. Michael Humblet is the host of The Sales Acceleration Show, the sales and marketing focused Q&A show on how to accelerate your business.
Following a recent video Michael shared called The Truth Behind Sales – Dealing with the lake of rejection, we got together to discuss the techniques and qualities salespeople need to keep swimming and find success, despite all the “NO’s” we experience on a daily basis.
Key Points of This Discussion
- The three keys to a great salesperson
- Danger of progressing deals too quickly
- The two questions every salesperson should ask themselves
- Sending prospects deliberate and specific information in steps
- Building trust – especially in large corporate deals
- The impact of the freedom of choice
- How do salespeople deal with the fear of “No”?
- Focusing on the “why now?” and “next steps.”