Neuro Linguistic Programming for B2B Sales with Paul Ross
This is a really interesting episode that delves into the modern sales techniques top sellers are using, that can leave traditional sales methods well behind.
Key Points of our Discussion:
- Reframing what we sell away from products to decisions and good feelings
- Why we should consider ourselves ‘decision service technicians’
- How most sales presentations are boring and don’t engage customers
- How to get audiences focused
- How we can align ourselves with our customers vs being in an adversarial position
- Techniques for destroying objections
- Utilising pattern interrupts
- Reframing cold calling to sharing opportunities
- Reframing prospecting conversations
- Qualifying leads effectively
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.