Top New Sales Enablement Priorities with Phil Cleary
Aligned tightly to sales leadership priorities, they onboard new hires, coach sales teams and deliver messaging, product and skills training programs across their sales hubs in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and India.
Phil’s career in Sales Enablement began in 2008, when he spent his days onboarding new hires in Salesforce’s Dublin office in Ireland. Relocating to Sydney in 2011, he now leads the Salesforce sales enablement team in APAC, who build and deliver on-boarding, product training, business acumen and selling skills programs for all their sales teams and leaders across ANZ, Asia and India.
Phil is passionate about enablement strategy, enabling enablers, and attracting more people to the noble profession of enablement.
Key Points of This Discussion
- Phil’s impressive career and journey into Sales Enablement
- Phil’s recent LinkedIn article “My Sales Enablement Lessons Learned in 2020.”
- Executive selling – establishing credibility, and gaining trust
- Why everyone needs an individual elevator pitch
- Why Leaders need to be coached to coach
- Specialisation – and the 4 key pillars involved in sales enablement
- Curricular design and structure
- Building content/tools and assets
- Content delivery and managing a room
- Stakeholder engagement
- Understanding the needs of the customer’s customer
- Delivering sales enablement programs virtually
Excellent value for any sales or business leaders looking to launch or expand upon a sales enablement program within your company.
To learn more about Phil and Salesforce, you can find him here on LinkedIn