Master your pitch through storytelling and expression with Rajiv Nathan
We talk about standing out and avoiding the head to head product/feature war. He has an effective framework he calls Que PASA, it’s about narrowing in on your specific clients and their biggest challenges, and then developing your messaging and approach accordingly.
Raj has been kind enough to share with our listeners his Que PASA pitch guide
Access your pitch guide here
Key Points of This Discussion
- Winning customers through storytelling
- Rajiv’s Que PASA pitch framework
- The importance of the fundamental elevator pitch
- Framing your messaging: Problem, Approach, Solution, Action
- Being careful with ROI Selling
- Rajiv’s shares his suggested discovery call format
- The typical pitch structure and how it should be done
A must listen for startups and tech companies looking to scale up their salesforce and stand out in a world where it’s difficult to win on product and features alone.