Selling – The Most Dangerous Game with Robert Workman
His consistent track record as #1 in sales includes Top Producer titles from companies with 800, 300 and 100 reps, but also includes being fired while producing consistent superlative results – for making too much money.
Robert has gone from having his phone turned off and his gasoline card seized at gas stations to purchasing Ferraris by writing a single check. Robert’s highly anticipated second book, Hired Gun II: Both Barrels, is a sales bible and an entertaining journey through the highs and lows of an outrageous and hilarious successful professional career in sales.
Robert’s latest book Selling – The Most Dangerous Game, provides step-by-step advice and the wisdom salespeople need to ensure that adversity and politics don’t destroy a high-performance sales career.
Key Points of our Discussion
- Roberts latest Book “Selling – The Most Dangerous Game.”
- Worrying hiring trends in startup B2B sales companies
- Robert’s take on “The Hired Gun”
- How salespeople can become indispensable
- Personal development to future-proof your career
- Robert shares some examples of closing big ticket deals