Sales Secrets: Relentless Activity with Bill Wooditch
By adjusting, adapting and mastering the art of authenticity, empathy, and relentless activity, he transformed fear from being his worst enemy, into his greatest secret weapon.
Bill became the top salesman at a Fortune 500 company in less than 2 years, a top producer for two consecutive years at the 6th largest insurance brokerage firm in the world, and then went on to create his own multi-million-dollar company.
He’s also the author of “Always Forward” and “Fail More,” a Wall Street Journal bestseller.
- Bill’s personal story and how he turned his life around
- The importance of momentum
- How his success was driven by relentless focus on activity, execution and personal improvement.
- The importance of maintaining activity even when you have success
- Being present and alleviating uncertainty with clients
- Being proactive when working from home
- Key methods from Bill’s two books
- Having “Walk Away Power”
Find out more about Bill at www.billwooditch.com.
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.