Transactional Sales Success with Scott Leese
He also founded Surf and Sales in 2018 to provide an alternative to standard sales conferences by providing deeper learning, meaningful relationships, and an experience that will transform you and your career or business.
He wrote an Amazon #1 best-selling book on sales called: Addicted to the Process, How to Close Transactional Sales with Confidence & Consistency- that was released in 2017. It made the list of Book Authority’s 100 Best Sales Books of all time.
Some key points of our discussion:
- Why Scott says “sales is the garbage can of jobs”
- How becoming a sales professional is a platform for employment security
- Scott’s personal journey and battle with health during his 20s
- The importance of process and not focusing on results
- Scott’s method for uncovering problems, building pain and creating urgency
- The opportunity we have right now to develop our skills
- How sales success sometimes leads to corner cutting and bad habits
- The importance of not skipping steps in your process
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.