Selling in a Work From Home World w/ Andrew McCarthy
Andrew has had a distinguished sales and sales leadership career, for the past seven years he has fulfilled several key roles for LinkedIn both in Australia and the US, and is currently the Sales Leader for New Business for LinkedIn’s ANZ business. Andrew gives us his insights on key sales strategies in a WFH environment.
Some topics we covered include :
- How field salespeople can be just as effective remotely
- How the transition of the sale process towards digital/social/video has been happening already.
- Some timeless fundamentals of sales that remain the same
- Leveraging digital clues and research to be effective
- Taking the opportunity to accelerate our learning during the current crisis
- How to look for useful trends and events online
- How customers are more available and open to calls at the moment
- Opportunities for salespeople to invest time in their own development
Check Andrew out at linkedin.com/in/awmccarthy
Steven Norman is an accomplished frontline sales and business leader dedicated to helping B2B sales leaders upgrade their knowledge and skills, build next-generation sales teams and turbo-boost their careers. Over a 25 year career Steven has been responsible for more than US$4 billion of sales with major tech companies such as Dell, NEC and Targus across the Asia Pacific. Recent years of intense B2B sales research and analysis led to the foundation of Growth Acumen, a modern sales and leadership development advisory service. In 2019 Steven released his New Book “Future Proof Sales Strategy.” Seven steps to equip sales leaders with the tools to rise above the complex challenges facing the B2B sales industry.